Basic Kit - The Protector Series II Wireless Alarm System
The Protector Series DIY Wireless Alarm System
1 x Alarm panel - with internal siren
1 x PIR sensors
1 x Door/Window sensor
2 x Remotes
1 x External siren
1 x Australian 240v AC adapter
1 x Manual
Batteries and mounts for accessories
* 2yrs Replacement Warranty
* 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
* Free technical phone support
Our DIY Wireless Security Systems are perfect for any home or business security needs. This Caravan/Boat Security System is the perfect set up to monitor your 'extra' home. It comes with a 12v cable which you can wire into your existing 12 volt wiring, so no need to use the 240v power supply (although you do get this option also). The alarm system is super easy to install yourself and if you get stuck we have technical support available via phone 7 days a week to assist. Our user manual is super easy to follow and will guide you in setting up your alarm system from start to finish. All of our security systems come with full support and we can guarantee the reliability from past customers since 2013. Once you have set up your alarm system correctly and stay on top of battery changes, you should have NO false alarms. Our alarm systems are backed by our money back guarantee and 2yr warranty.
The Protector Series II
* NEW - Supports Smart Power Socket (to remotely turn lights on and off, by sending the panel an SMS - needs supporting accessory to use)
* NEW - Temperature reading and display on alarm panel LCD screen.
* UMTS (sim card) or PSTN (phone line).
* Completely Wireless and Easy to Install DIY.
* Easy to program with user manual. Technical support available 7 days.
* SMS or calls you when has been violated. Can also go direct to a monitoring company if you wish. Program up to 5 phone numbers.
* Can arm or disarm from your phone by sending an SMS.
* 2 yrs replacement warranty.
* Internal siren in alarm panel (can be on or off as required).
* LCD touch screen display.
* Runs off AC power supply.
* Rechargeable backup battery in alarm panel (giving you 24/7 peace of mind).
* Completely Australian Owned and Operated.
* Supports up to 30 wireless zones + 4 wired zones (can add up to 140 accessories)
* Quality ABS fire-proof material
* Supports The Protector Series wireless accessories
Working power: AC 100-240v or DC 12v 1mA
Static current: Less than 35mA (when not charging)
Alarm current less than 120mA
Built in Li-ion backup battery: 2 x 3.7v 800mAH (rechargeable)
Backup battery standby: 8hrs
UMTS: 900 and 2100mhz
Receiving and emitting range: PIR sensors up to 100m. Door/Window sensors up to 100m. Pet friendly PIR sensors 200m. External Siren 150m
Please note: Main Panel and External Siren need to be plugged into a power supply (they both have built in backup batteries incase of a power failure).
Can be converted for 12v (please call our tech support for more details).